What's in a System
What is a cutting edge system?
A cutting edge system is an engineered snow plow blade designed for different snow removal requirements.
Every system takes the hassle out of ordering, inventorying, and installing cutting edges. Our systems are your ticket to a worry-free snow season.
Reduce procurement time with the Winter Equipment System by ordering one part number for your blade, guards and hardware
Reduce incoming inventory time and hassle with easy to inventory crates
- Reduce your installation time by easily locating all necessary pieces in one crate
- Reduce your worker compensation claims and keep your employees happy with our segmented blade sections of three and four feet that are more than half the weight of a typical full-length blade
- Unique systems engineered for concrete, asphalt, gravel, and chip seal roads
- Systems available for front, wing, underbody, expandable, box and “V” plows
- Low & high plow speeds
- Specialized curb protection based on your needs
- Multiple blade types, steel, carbide, and rubber are available depending on your road substrate
- Easy to inventory
- Reduces loose parts for a safer garage
- Order it all with one part number
- Crate includes sectional blades, guards, and hardware
- FREE FREIGHT
- Installation specialists available during your initial blade change
- Hands on group training and instruction
- Mobile showroom that comes to you with samples of products
- On-site technical service from your territory manager
- Providing support before, during, and after initial purchase
- Winter Equipment strives to ensure 100% satisfaction with every purchase through our Satisfaction Guarantee that is upheld through customer experience proving our wear factor ratings