Increased Blade Life – Bullnose HammerHead® carbide inserts and Winter Carbide Matrix® applied to the face of the blade.
High Wear Protection – Two universal CurbRunner® Guards defend against uneven and premature wear.
Multiple Attack Angles – Bullnose HammerHead® inserts perform on most attack angles.
Safe Installation – Blade sections replace dangerous full-length cutting edges.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt, gravel roads
- Speed: Low Plow Type: Underbody, grader plows
- Angle of Attack: 60° - 90°
- Hammerhead Carbide Insert: Radius carbide tip offers 30% more carbide, and can attack at multiple angles.
- Carbide Washout Prevention: Winter Carbide Matrix® weld reduces washout from end to end.
- High Wear Protection: Two Universal CurbRunners® protect against premature curb wear and moldboard damage.
- Three RoadMaxx® Blade Sections
- Two Universal CurbRunner® Guards
- Grade 8 Hardware