Lasts 3x longer than standard ¾" x 6" carbide blades w/ steel cover. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Increased Blade Life - System includes bullnose HammerHead™ carbide inserts and Winter Carbide Matrix®-filled wear bars.
Superior Cutting - Aggressive blade cuts through hardpack and ice, leaving your roads clear and minimizes your salt usage and chemical treatment.
High Wear Protection - Two PlowGuard MAXX™ guards to defend against premature and uneven wear.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt
- Speed: High
- Plow Type: Front reversible, one-way, wing and tow plows
- Angle of Attack: 65° - 90°
- Bullnose Hammerhead Inserts: Radius carbide tip offers 30% more carbide than standard trapezoid design, attacking at multiple angles.
- Heat-Treated Steel Cover: Integrated cover protects carbide from impact and is welded on for easy installation.
- Hardfaced Shoes: Increases wear life by welding PlowGuards along the back of the blade.
- An engineered a 5/8" bolt with the strength of a ¾" bolt, increasing overall tensile strength thus reducing potential shearing due to the square extended neck of the bolt design. Patent Pending
- Three interlocking Razor® XL cutting edge blade sections including pre-welded wear bars and abrasion resistant cover
- Two PlowGuard MAXX™ with Winter Carbide Matrix®
- Grade 8 Hardware