Lasts 4x longer than standard ¾" x 6" steel blades. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Increased Blade Life - System includes wear bars filled with Winter Carbide Matrix® weld paired with high-quality hardened steel.
Aggressive Cutting Performance - Serrated design self-sharpens, cuts through hardpack, and decreases your salt usage and chemical treatment.
Protection and Safety - Two Winter® PlowGuards defend against uneven premature wear, and sectional blades replace dangerous full-length cutting edges.
Best Used For
- Roads: Rough roads, asphalt, concrete city streets
- Speed: Low
- Plow Type: Front
- Angle of Attack: 65° - 90°
- Hardened Boron Steel: Holds up on tough streets where other blades break.
- Hardfaced Shoes: Increases wear life by welding PlowGuards along the back of the blade.
- Unique Serrated Design: Cuts through hardpack snow and ice.
- Three interlocking Patriot® cutting edge blade sections including pre-welded wear bars
- Two PlowGuards with Winter Carbide Matrix®
- Grade 8 Hardware