Join Our Team
Winter is more than a manufacturer for the snow and ice removal industry.
We are innovators, who settle for nothing less than the highest quality materials and solutions to solve your business problems.
While supporting continued growth in snow products, we shall promote our superior brand of innovative, engineered solutions into new markets that employ core competencies to sustain long-term profitability. We will develop strong partnerships with our customers who demonstrate our core values of integrity, discipline, and social responsibility.
Why Choose Winter
Employees take pride in Winter’s reputation. We are committed to our company culture and encourage leadership and collaboration in all departments. We acknowledge every position at Winter is valued and essential to our success.
We invest in our employees' Professional Growth by offering ongoing education and resources like:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Book library
Connecting and Giving Back to our local community is essential to our culture:
- Santa’s Bikes for Kids
- Plow marker campaign – 5% of our product sales goes to The Lake County Salvation Army
- United Way Day of Caring Volunteers and Sponsor
- Willoughby Youth Baseball League Sponsor
- Willoughby Immaculate Conception Church Oktoberfest Sponsor
- Winter Outstanding Worker (WOW) is given quarterly to those who have displayed exemplary performance or have made a significant contribution to the team.
If you thrive in a collaborative and innovative atmosphere, then we encourage you to explore our current opportunities listed below. If no positions are currently available, we would still like to see what you can do, so please submit your resume and we will keep it on file. As we continue to grow an opportunity may present itself and you could be the perfect fit!