BlockBuster® HammerHead® Carbide Cutting Edge System
Lasts 4x longer than standard ¾" x 6" carbide blades w/ steel cover. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Increased Blade Life - System includes bullnose HammerHead® carbide inserts and Winter Carbide Matrix®-filled moldboard shoes.
Road Friendly - The wide blade footprint helps to minimize road damage.
High Wear Protection - Two PlowGuard MAXX™ guards to defend against uneven and premature wear, where you need it most.
Best Used For
- Roads: Concrete, chip-seal, asphalt
- Speed: High
- Plow Type: Front reversible, one-way, wing and tow plows
- Angle of Attack: 45° - 90°
- Bullnose HammerHead Carbide Inserts: Radius carbide tip offers 30% more carbide than standard trapezoid design, attacking at multiple angles.
- Heat-Treated Steel Cover: Integrated cover protects carbide from impact and is welded on for easy installation.
- Hardfaced Shoes: Integrated moldboard shoes with Winter Carbide Matrix® for improved wear life.
- An engineered a 5/8" bolt with the strength of a ¾" bolt, increasing overall tensile strength thus reducing potential shearing due to the square extended neck of the bolt design. Patent Pending
- Three interlocking BlockBuster® cutting edge blade sections with pre-welded shoes and abrasion resistant cover plates
- Two PlowGuard MAXX™ guards with Winter Carbide Matrix®
- Grade 8 Hardware